When it comes to scaling your business, email marketing is a key part of a successful growth plan. Free email packages are usually made for personal use and have limitations on data usage, which means that there is a cap on the amount of emails sent per day, month or quarter, depending on the provider. Professional email service providers offer benefits that far outweigh the small monthly fee to use them.
Some of the benefits available when choosing a professional email package include:
- Send more emails per day
- Antivirus and spam filters built-in
- Branding, the ability to use your domain name: email@example.com
- Synchronization of emails across all devices, through webmail, smartphone and favorite email client
- IMAP/POP3 services
- Email filtering, replication and rerouting are some of the options available for businesses
- Better management of contacts and email folders
- Larger attachments
- Create aliases, email forwarders, and autoresponders
- Security measures are powerful enough to keep everything in line when it comes to a network failure, and any other disasters to keep emails safe and secure
- Emails are secured in a secure data center. When it comes to security threats, email hosts typically keep an up-to-date server.This means they must be ready for any recovery necessary.
- Mail rules (If this, then that, and also that, but not this, etc.)
Not every provider offers the same features, so do your research before you make your decision. To help you in your search, here are some platforms geared to businesses looking to launch professional, converting campaigns:
Constant Contact –
Built for business owners that are not very tech-friendly. Very easy to use. Customizable plans and templates geared to any business or industry. List building tools, great contact management.
Helps to grow your business using your email list. Typically best for online businesses. Their packages offer an unlimited amount of email sends, customizable email templates, visual automation and great support.
Google Workspace – cost effective, starting at $6 per user and featuring video meetings with up to 100 participants, security and management controls, and 30 GB of storage.
Rackspace Email –
Built for businesses and offering Outlook, webmail and mobile access, free migration service as you switch from your current email provider, a 100% uptime guarantee, 25 GB mailboxes, unlimited aliases, group lists and forwarding, email archiving and file storage
Yahoo Small Business –
Sole proprietors just starting out, this could be a great choice for you! It is easy to use and perfect for personalizing content.
Microsoft Exchange Online – geared for scalability, you can use the email service as a standalone service, or in combination with an Office 365 business plan at a reasonable price.
Amazon WorkMail –
Starting at $4 per user, per month, and offering many different cloud services for you to use and “build” to best suit your business. From network and delivery services, a variety of developer tools, data migrations and much more.
With a 30-day free trial, plans range from $19 per month to $149 per month, depending on your email list. It also syncs with WordPress, Facebook, PayPal, GoToWebinar and many more to help you automate your business as much as possible.
When it comes to choosing the best provider for your business, visit each provider and see what each of them have to offer. Remember to look for the one which will make your email automation the easiest as well – because that’s the end goal isn’t it? Making the emails work for you!
Check out the providers listed above and you will see a service available to help you manage your business emails effectively and affordably.
Interested in speaking to our team of experts who can help you take your email marketing to the next level? Call +1 888 (504) 6269 now.